- Project Psychology: Using Psychological Models and Techniques to Create a Successful Project. Gower (2012).https://www.routledge.com/Project-Psychology-Using-Psychological-Models-and-Techniques-to-Create/Mascia/p/book/9780566089428
- Chap 15 in ‘Advances in Project Management: Narrated Journeys in Uncharted Territory’. Dalcher .D (Ed) (2014). https://www.routledge.com/Advances-in-Project-Management-Narrated-Journeys-in-Uncharted-Territory/Dalcher/p/book/9781472429124
- "Are women better leaders than men?” Human Resource Management International Digest. Dec (2015)
- Managing Difficult Stakeholders. PMWorld Journal. September (2015). http://pmworldjournal.net/article/managing-difficult-stakeholders/
- Are men the missing piece from your well-being jigsaw?’ Human Resource Management International Digest. September (2015)
- Do You Have the Right Mindset for Project Success? Wellingtone Blog. August (2015)
- Tracking Careers: How to Apply Project Management Tools to Promote Career Development. National Career Development Association. US (2014)
- Managing the Psychological Aspects of Risk. Wellingtone Blog. May (2013)
- Reflecting On One Hundred Years of Learning and Development. CIPD, Keeping in Touch. Spring (2013).
- The Top Ten Strategies for Attracting and Retaining Generation ‘Y’. CIPD, Keeping in Touch. Spring (2013).
- How to Motivate and Engage Your Workforce During a Downturn. Project Management UK. October (2012).
- Using Positive Psychology to Make Your Next Career Move. CIPD, Keeping in Touch. Nov (2011).
- Are Some Project Managers More Psychologically Equipped for Success Than Others? APM (Association of Project Management). March (2012).
- Building Your Personal Resilience. CIPD, Keeping in Touch. September (2011).
- Top Ten Tips for Managing Change Successfully. Manchester Evening News. (2012).
- The Psychology of Project Management. PM World Today. (2012).
- Top Tips for Managing the People Factors in Projects. Wellingtone Blog. Jan (2012).
- Managing Well-Being on a Shoe-String. Pro Manchester SME Club/ CIPD, Keeping in Touch, Spring/Summer (2012)
- Super Stress: Crumbling Under the Pressure of the Economic Crisis. A contribution by Sharon De Mascia. Evening Standard. (2012)
- The Economy and Its Impact on Stress. A contribution by Sharon De Mascia. Personnel Today. (2012)
- A Healthy Mind on the Job. a contribution by Sharon De Mascia. The Guardian. 1st July (2011)
Putting Psychology to Work
Register for our ‘Putting Psychology to Work’ emailer and you’ll receive helpful insights twice a month on: Wellbeing, Change, Leadership and related issues. We won’t share your info with anyone else. Sign up now to receive your free copy of "What Psychology Tells Us About Creating A Shared Vision That Will Engage Staff".